Friday, May 30, 2008

Bertflex Junior...

So for a long time now, I have wanted to start writing my own blog. I probably do not have an exciting enough life to keep up my own site, but I figure the least I can do is try!

My inspiration sites are some of my friends whose blogs I have been reading, and one (Bertflex) that I am an occasional contributor to- I recommend them all!

Pretty much anyone who is reading this is aware of who, what, and where I am, so I am not going to dwell too much on that info. I figure I will just start this up and see where it takes me...

The Brewers won tonight, so yeah! And even better, Prince Fielder hit a home run. My fantasy baseball team is TERRIBLE this year (with a capital 'T'). Looking at my roster, you would probably think that I would be doing well (Prince is my 1st baseman which is why I'm psyched about tonight), but sadly that's not true. I'm embarrassed to even admit how bad A Fresh's Crew is (let's just say that with our rotisserie scoring, I only have a third of the points the current first place team has... for those of you not familiar with fantasy sports, I will put it in simpler terms- I.SUCK.) (Side note- Tony, if you are reading this, please curse my team. You might be my only hope- I know it's only May, but I am desperate!!!)

That's all for tonight- quiet, lazy night at home. I hope to get up early and get a nice run in before heading off to my eye appointment at 11. (Yes, I am FINALLY getting new glasses after 4+ years!) It will be strange to drive my car tomorrow (I am going to the Westminster Mall) - it's literally been weeks since I last drove it (I walk to work every day); thank goodness for that given the price of gas! I mean, seriously...

1 comment:

Amy said...

thanks for the blog link!