Sunday, June 1, 2008

I Heart Sundays...

Sundays are my favorite day of the week- not only do I usually have to do NOTHING, but there's (usually) some form of sporting event(s) that I can spend hours tuning in and zoning out.

Yesterday was a fun, busy day- went for a nice run, ordered new glasses and contacts, enjoyed a yummy sushi lunch at Tokyo Joe's, went to church, and then went out last night with a very fun group of people (shout-out again to Bridge for inviting me out!). We hit up Sing Sing, Fado's, and a place I hadn't been before- the Gin Mill. Definitely will be heading back there- I mean, what other bar openly encourages the playing of beer pong and flip cup, and also has a tremendous stock of board games (including quite possibly the best game ever- Trivial Pursuit Greatest Hits!). Needless to say, I am running a little slow today!

The Brewers smoked the 'Stros today which is nice, but unfortunately the Cubs beat the Rockies yet again and have officially taken over first place in all MLB. Yuck.

I am watching the MTV Movie Awards right now- Johnny Depp is so smokin' hot! I mean, seriously...

No comments: